Conservative Dartford is not like every other Council. We run a community minded Council that focuses on what matters to you.
Here are five things we have been doing (there are plenty more):
- Weekly bin collections, whilst many councils are cutting bin services we are proud to have a weekly waste collection service that people want to keep. On top of that we are increasing opportunities to recycle even more.
- Providing free school meal vouchers to Dartford families. We provided a £50 voucher last summer and have committed to the same again this year. Matching KCC funding. Families in Dartford get DOUBLE the support under Conservative Dartford.
- Buccaneer Bay. Our play space programme is providing high quality play areas for all families to enjoy. From the flagship Buccaneer Bay in Central Park but also local parks in Stone, the Bridge and Fleet estate. We have an ambitious plan for more park upgrades in Wilmot Park, Temple Hill and many more places.
- Organising great community events for everyone to enjoy. We put on a variety of events from Dartford’s Big day out, to open air cinema to Dartford Pride and Holi Festival. Always free of charge.
- Keeping Council Tax Low. In 2022 and 2023 Conservative Dartford FROZE the DBC portion of Council Tax whilst maintaining all the services that you love. We now have the lowest council tax in Kent.
In the Local Elections you can vote to keep a community minded Council, with all the services you know and love.
On Thursday 4th May VOTE for your Local Conservative candidates.